Wednesday, January 22, 2014

SUBMIT YOUR WORK

AND MAKE A CAT SMILE


I just edited my blog pages and finally introduced a new section Submit. Since I love doing reviews as well as games in general, especially the "smaller" ones, I thought it'd be a good idea to implement the official option for all you great indie game developers out there to get your work reviewed here. Well, that and the fact that I can't yet get a sponsoring deal where I get AAA titles shipped to my doorsteps. - Haha! No, I am just kidding. I seriously love the indie scene and I simply find it sad that due to how the videogame industry works so many gamers still miss out on so many awesome, homebrewn titles.

By going social I've already seen several great indie games that are being developed by highly motivated and skilled individuals. I can relate a lot to what those poeple are doing and I think with blogging about it they can get at least some support and recognition.

It basically doesn't matter to me at what stage your project currently is. I don't need a running beta, or even a prototype. - Yes, that would be helpful since I could already test a lot of stuff and give you bug reports next to general feedback. Still, I will also gladly write about your ideas in general if you aren't that far along the road yet. I guess you should have at least some basic website and information for me to work with, but just contact me and we can talk about it.

Play more! Submit more!

No comments:

Post a Comment