Thursday, January 23, 2014

I FACED IT ALL AND I STOOD TALL

HASTA LA VISTA, 20 SOMETHING!



Yep, there we go... hit the big 30... and from now on it's not going to get better, right? - At least I remember I read somewhere that in this age the body has used up all it's bonus regenerative potential and essentially nothing new will be build by default. So in other words the body only uses what is there until it's gone. Seems like a stupid masterplan, but who knows where I got that information from and even the doctors change their opinions like underpants. At least in my heart and my mind I still feel like 16. - That has to be enough!

Thanks for all the congratulations and birthday greetings and let me share with you some of my really awesome presents:


First up: An original Gameboy!! - Isn't that great? I've somehow lost mine years ago because I forgot it in the somewhere in the house and my father decided to give it to somebody! - Luckily he didn't get his hands on most of my games and even more lucky for me that I can now play those "lost" treasures like Solar Striker, Bionic Command and Terminator again. Next in line: Remember me for the Xbox 360. I have heard so many great things about this game and I am really looking forward to finally play it. Expect a review, of course. And now look at that great book to the right; I think it's a must for every Zelda fan. Unfortunately the first 60 pages or so are only about Skyward Sword, which up to this day I simply refuse to play just from the looks of it. But the rest is pure and utmost important The Legend of Zelda knowledge together with beautiful illustrations.



This pretty blue thing is called "RS-I" (I think) and I got it from my girlfriend. I have never heard about this handheld but I think it's awesome. It is a portable system featuring a lit color display and sound together with a library of about 180 NES games, fully illegal (I suppose) from - you guessed it: China. I don't care and I am very happy about such a great present! Coming up next: A Minecraft cube. Simply the best for my bedside table to keep the creepers away at night! And last but not least, I finally got my long overdue Start Trek uniform!!! "Make it so." - Do I really need to say more? From now on Halo gaming will take place on a whole different level...

Play more! Thank more!

No comments:

Post a Comment