Saturday, December 24, 2016

CHRISTMAS AGAIN

 WHERE DID ALL THE TIME GO?


Hello everyone!

Like every year, once again I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and extend my holiday greetings to you all!

I am really sorry you haven’t heard from me in a while but yeah… what can I say; we moved to another place, jobbed on and off, argued extensively with ministries and I am still trying to survive the paper chaos of our modern bureaucraZy without getting a brain tumor… but I guess the biggest change in my life recently was the birth of my son, who is now already eleven weeks old.

How the time flies! – Exactly, and between sleep deprivation, taking care of the baby, working on a few projects and so on, there really was no time left to put out reviews. I didn’t even manage to be on Twitter that much… which is… ridiculous. But seriously, seeing our small boy smile every day is worth it.

I don’t want to make any promises but I really hope to be back again next year with more and regular posts. There are still too many games on my list, to many reviews in edit and in general too many things to say. I hope you will remain and check by some time.

In the meantime have a great Christmas time and celebrate the New Year with a bang! It has to get better at some point, it just has to. Stick to what you love, support each other and it will work out sooner or later.

Play more! Celebrate more!

No comments:

Post a Comment