Thursday, February 20, 2014

TITANFALL - HAMMOND ROBOTICS

WHICH TITAN IS IT GOING TO BE?


http://www.gamerfuzion.com/titanfall-will-3-types-mechs-initially/
Soo much excitement since the beginning but now with the beta... WOW! Titanfall is really looking to be it! But, wasn't there so much talk about customization at the start? Yes, what we have seen during the last couple of days was just a beta, but honestly... did you think there was too much customization available in that game? Don't get me wrong, but just a few soldier type pictures, abilities like in a card game and now we know there will be "only" three Titan variants available at the start? - Regarding the Titans I even understood at the first announcements of the game, that we were able to completely build our own...

I really don't want to say that I am disappointed already - especially since so far no one can really tell how the full version of the game will be, but... no completely self-constructable Titans, no individually customizable pilots (at least with swappable parts like in Halo4),... Even if I understood everything absolutely wrong, was that too much to ask for basically "just" a multiplayer shooter? Admittedly, the game is so fast pace that probably nobody can tell the difference, but I don't like the thought too much that everybody might look the same. Undoubtedly there is going to ba a ton of additional content for this game but I seriously hope this is not turning into a pay-tripple-with-dlc-experience...

Anyway, I decided long ago that I will ride that train so there's no turning back now. If there are just three Titans (titanfall.com), then that's what we have to work with. I am thinking about the Stryder since I like maneuverability and even more speed. What's it going to be for you?






Play more! Build more!

No comments:

Post a Comment