Sunday, October 13, 2013

STARTING A NEWS SECTION

Dear Followers and Readers!

Thanks to recent posts in the Blogger community I was able to change the system and can now use more and better features of my blog. Due to this changes I will now also feature a small news section for those of you not having a google+ profile. I don't know how this will play out and where I am going from here, since something like this wasn't planned from the beginning.
Writing reviews already takes a lot of time and I see no real benefit in feeding you news you can already get everywhere else on the net. However, I will try... try to keep you posted with new things I find to be interesting. I will probably use this news section mainly for short personal announcements, recommendations and information like "I will be on holiday next week, don't expect any new post until...".

Also I don't quite know who this news section will interact with g+, automatic sharing and so on... so yeah... still a lot of testing.

Have fun! Play more!

SeraphimIPX

No comments:

Post a Comment